What is this blog about?
Well, mainly a way to experiment with the many online tools of showing pictures, videos, and other types of media.
I love media. Am such a visual learner. My first undergraduate degree was in Fine Arts with a major in photography. From there I went on to a second undergraduate degree in education with a major in history. And finally, to top it off, a masters in technology. Do they relate---have no idea?
Sometimes I wish I could have pulled these areas all together many years ago when I was first starting out. But now,I guess that is what I am attempting to do here in Second Life and on this blog.
Attempting to see how the areas of media and technology and maybe even history, can be interwoven to create educational possibilities that I can use in the classroom.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment